“The Best Pet Motel in Boise”
Call us to book your dog or cat’s next stay with us: 362-5288
Hours: Monday – Saturday 8:00 – 5:30, Sunday 9:00 – 5:00; Closed all major holidays.
Location: 8250 W Victory Rd, Boise, Id 83709
* Your pet must be at least 6 months of age and current on all vaccines (see below).
* If you have adopted a pet from the Humane Society, the pet is welcome to board with us after he/she has been with you for at least three weeks.
* Tours are welcome; however, due to liability from wet floors, etc, they must be conducted after 12 noon.
* Reservations are required well in advance of New Year’s, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas and are encouraged at all other times, especially during the summer
* Kennel baths are available at an extra charge if time allows. These must be scheduled at time of reservation or day of drop off.
* Your animal must be in good health to board. We reserve the right to refuse any animal in questionable health.
* You must inform us ahead of time if your animal is on any medication. There are some medications our staff is unable to administer. Medications that are able to be administered must be in the original container.
* You may bring your pet’s own food, toys and bedding to help make their stay with us more comfortable.
* You will be charged for the day that you drop your pet off.
* You will not be charged for the day you pick up your pet if you pick them up before 12:00 pm.
In order for us to ensure the safety of your pet, the other animals and the staff it is mandatory for your pet to have the following vaccines at least 3 days PRIOR to your pet’s scheduled boarding appointment.
We must have documented proof from an accredited vet facility. (This must be official; it cannot be what is marked in your pet’s record book). Your pet may be turned away if current vaccine records are not supplied. If we cannot verify all vaccines we will administer them and you will be charged Ada Animal Hospital’s current rates for the vaccines as well as an exam fee.
Additionally, your pet may also have to board at Ada Animal Hospital at their current rates (higher than boarding facility rates) for up to three days if vaccines are given after boarding has begun. Please be sure to check all vaccines, as some veterinarians require different combinations than others. The following are what this kennel requires to board:
DHLP/Parvo every year
Bordatella (Kennel Cough) every year
Rabies every 1 or 3 years (depending on the vaccine)
FVRCP every year
Rabies every 1 or 3 years (depending on the shot)
NOTE: Feline Leukemia (Felv) is recommended, but not required
Cats – $16.00/day
1 – 30 pounds – $18.00/day
31 – 60 pounds – $19.00/day
61 – 90 pounds – $21.00/day
91 & up pounds – $22.00/day
Prices listed are for the first animal – for each animal thereafter a $1.00/day discount applies.
You are charged for the day you bring your pet in regardless of what time you drop off. You are not charged for the day you pick up if you pick up before 12:00 pm.
Thank you for considering us for your boarding needs!!