1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Ada Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. CareCredit is a healthcare credit card designed for health and wellness needs. It’s a way to pay for the costs of many treatments and procedures and allows you to make convenient monthly payments. You can use CareCredit not only for your pet’s wellness needs, but also for your dental, medical and wellness needs as well (where accepted).
It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months for purchases over $200
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee