Ease your concerns about leaving your pet behind while you’re away: Let our qualified staff take care of him or her. We will provide your dog or cat with a safe, comfortable, “home away from home” atmosphere. We are happy to accommodate any special care or needs your pet might have. Just let us know when you make the reservation.
We provide amenities such as clean bedding and food and water bowls, but feel free to bring your own if you’d prefer. Toys and other personal items that are washable are welcome. We will administer any needed medication and follow your specified feeding regimen. (Alternately, we can provide a high-quality diet for no extra charge, although eating their own food tends to agree better with most boarded pets.) For an additional fee, we can also schedule a kennel bath for your animal while they are boarding with us.
Our kennel staff pay special attention to the health and welfare of your pet and you have the added benefit of knowing that one of our veterinarians will promptly begin treatment if your pet gets sick during his or her stay as well as monitoring for senior pets or those with certain health issues.
To keep all our patients as healthy as possible, we require pets that are boarding with us to have current rabies and distemper and bordetella vaccinations, along with other species-specific vaccinations. We also require that most vaccinations be given at least 3 days to 1 week before boarding. Please call us for more information.
Schedule your boarding reservation today! For a tour of our boarding facilities, feel free to drop by anytime or call for a tour appointment.
Boarding Facility Hours: Mon – Sat: 8 am – 5:30 pm / Sunday: 9 am – 5 pm
(Holiday Closure Exceptions: New Year’s, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas)
- Your pet must be at least 6 months of age and current on all vaccines (see below).
- If you have adopted a pet from the Humane Society, the pet is welcome to board with us after he/she has been with you for at least three weeks.
- Reservations are required well in advance of the above holidays and are encouraged at all other times, especially during summer.
- Kennel baths are available at an extra charge if time allows. These must be scheduled at time of reservation or day of drop off.
- If any animal is not picked up within 5 days of scheduled pick-up date and the kennel staff has not been
- Your animal must be in good health to board. We reserve the right to refuse any animal in questionable health. You must inform us ahead of time if your animal is on any medication. There are some medications our staff is unable to administer. Medications that are able to be administered must be in original container.
|DHLP/Parvo 1 or 3 yrs (depending on the vaccine expiration)||FVRCP 1 or 3 yrs (depending on the vaccine expiration)|
|Bordatella – (Kennel Cough) every year||Rabies every 1 or 3 yrs (dep. on vaccine expiration)|
|Rabies–every 1 or 3 yrs (depending on the vaccine expiration)|
1 – 30 pounds – $18.00/day
31 – 60 pounds – $19.00/day
61 – 90 pounds – $21.00/day
91 & up pounds – $22.00/day
Prices listed are for first animal – for each animal thereafter is $1.00/day discount applies.
You are charged for the day you bring your pet in regardless of what time you bring him/her in, however if you pick up your pet before noon on the last day of boarding you are not charged for that day*